There’s still time to sign up to volunteer at the last Homecoming Service Activity! Brenda Suteu, a Marylhurst Alum, is the director of the organization Family Stepping Stones, and is hosting a fundraiser luncheon next Thursday, October 28th. We are asked to help with post-luncheon clean-up from 1pm – 3pm.
Check in: 1pm in the kitchen
Volunteer Tasks: clearing and putting away tables, food, dishes.
Safety concerns: lifting and putting away luncheon tables
Attire: Nice slacks and shirt
Minimum age to volunteer: 18
Tour: We’ll be led on an FSS tour after luncheon guests are gone.
Parking: On street parking
Trimet Directions: Click here.
1. Head south toward Furman Dr0.2 mi
2. Slight left at Furman Dr0.1 mi
3. Take the 1st left onto OR-43 S3.2 mi
4. Take the ramp onto I-205 N0.7 mi
5. Take exit 9 for State Route 99 E toward Downtown Oregon City/Gladstone0.2 mi
6. Turn right at McLoughlin Blvd0.8 mi
7. Turn right at W Arlington St0.6 mi
8. Turn left at Harvard Ave0.1 mi
9. Take the 3rd right onto E Dartmouth St
10. Destination will be on the right128 ft: 305 E Dartmouth St. Gladstone, OR
Please contact Amanda Baker, Marylhurst Service Program Coordinator at (firstname.lastname@example.org, 503.534.4063) or by commenting on this post! Thank you for your support of the Service Program and Family Stepping Stones in an effort to serve families in need.
Filed under: Uncategorized |