Here is what they need help with:
- Monitor site, route incoming communications; success stories follow up
- Create go forward communication plan for support of the website
- Identify what content needs to be refined and how often
- Work with Class 22 to discuss use of site
- Tech resource to other classes/senior fellows who wish to use the site
- PR – push out to public to increase awareness/knowledge (e.g. to schools, etc.)
The primary task is to address bullet #1 above (monitor site and incoming communications). The rest of it can be negotiated with the steering committee of the ALF class, depending on the interest and time availability of the student or intern who takes this on.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Robin Teeter at ALF-Oregon: email@example.com or 503-636-2288.
If you are interested in doing this work for internship credit, please contact Kirsten Gauthier-Newbury, Academic Internship Instructor: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 503.534.4025.